Suggested Practices (play with any or all of these):
- Fuel your passions - pay attention to what sparks your interest and excites you in life no matter how "impractical" or weird it might seem and follow that thread. Anything from where you want to travel, what books or films grab your attention, art, fashion, cooking, gardening, astrophysics...anything that fuels your curiosity and energizes you.
- Study the nature of fire. Fire gaze - let your mind go quiet while observing a flame for 5-10 min a day, can be a candle or full fire - no, don't set anyone's house or personal property on fire! ;).
- Play with different forms of self expression, can be anything from having the courage to speak up for yourself when you'd rather avoid the confrontation of saying "no"/setting a boundary, to creating a beautiful film.
- Notice what frustrates and irritates you throughout the day and sit with it - really observe it. What makes you angry and can you create the space for it to exist and be expressed in a helpful way? How does your body feel when you suppress it?
- When your skin is broken out, take 5-10 min a day to close your eyes, breathe slowly and fully while carefully observing the sensations, no matter how uncomfortable. Approach this from a place of objective curiosity, as if you are scientist studying a new life form.
- Keep a food journal and take note of your skin's responses to various foods. Also note your skin's to response to different environments, emotions and stimuli. Do you notice any patterns?
- Create a steady routine of sleeping and eating - this calms the nervous system.
- Grounding practice: walk barefoot on the earth as often as possible.
- Get out in nature as much as possible.
- Set your sleep cycle in sync with the sun. Avoid artificial light after sunset, all screens (phone, computer, tv).
- Take time in the morning go inward before looking at your phone or engaging with others.
- Take a few minutes to watch the sunrise and/or sunset each day with your bare feet on the ground.
Astrological ChartHerbal Formula
- Integrate grass fed bone broth into your diet. Start the day with a cup of broth and nourishing food. Be sure to eat breakfast.
- Avoid dairy, yeast, and sugar (includes alcohol) as well as processed foods and vegetable oils (safflower, canola, sunflower, etc). Raw cold-pressed olive oil is good. For cooking, use quality butter, ghee or animal fat.
- In general it's best to cook for yourself. Use whole, organic foods (avoid cans and packages). Fruits, veggies, organic grains like buckwheat, spelt and rice, root vegetables like sweet potatoes, beets, etc, fish, organic meats, and mineral rich foods like kelp or nettles.
- Continue drinking Calendula tea daily.
- Drink plenty of quality water (spring water is good)
Star of Bethlehem
Dosage: 20-30 drops (about 1/2 dropper full) 2-3 times daily. Dosage is unique for each person, use your intuition.